Setting Up Keepers
The user will be responsible for adding all keepers to a draft after syncing the league with Draft Analyzer.
- Click on Settings Options under the league desired in My Fantasy Football Leagues. Then, select Keepers.
- Enter player names in the Select Player tab.
- Select the team the individual player will be designated to.
- Enter the round the player will be assigned to for that team if necessary.
- Click Add Keeper
Keeper by Round Selection vs No round
- Leagues can be set up to implement keepers in a variety of ways.
All players entered as keepers will be added to those respective teams in the round selected for that league's draft.
*Users can import Keepers from MyFantasyLeague automatically in the Add Keepers page.*