Setting Up Draft Trades
The user will be responsible for adding all draft trades after syncing the league with Draft Analyzer.
- Click on Settings Options under the league desired in My Fantasy Football Leagues. Then, select Draft Trades.
- Trade compensations can now be entered within the setting.
- Enter the team, along with the round designated for trade in both tabs.
- Click Add Trade, which will make the swap official.
- In the example above, Team 2 will now have the 40th selection in a 10 team draft, while Team 1 will have the 39th selection.
*3-Team Trades are easiest to adjust by customizing the draft order.*