- Add My League is the tool the user must be familiar with to sync their draft or league settings with Draft Analyzer.
- Click Add My League, which will bring up three different methods:
- Automatically syncing your league in another tab
- Using the League’s ID (ID is a six digit number that can be found in the address bar) to import your league.
- Use a site’s template to create a mock draft within Draft Analyzer (The user must enter team names and draft order).
- If a user's draft room is in another tab, clicking Add My League on the Draft Analyzer page will bring up the league's information. The user will be able to sync this league from this pop up.